To find out more about the creative mind behind Oddball Content, take a look at the previous awards the blog has been nominated for:
- Sunshine Blogger Award 1
- Sunshine Blogger Award 2
- Versatile Blogger Award (Contains toes and a weird thumb – you’ve been warned!)
- Sunshine Award
- Sunshine Blogger Award 3
- Sunshine Blogger Award 4
This is the Mystery Blogger Award – a new one for Oddball Content but the rules are the same as always. I answer questions, I ask questions, blah blah blah… I’m sure you get it by now, but if you’re confused, take a look at one of the links above where I explain what’s going on in more detail. The difference is that this award starts with three facts about myself and ends with a link to my best post. So let’s get started…
Three things about me
- I graduated top of my class with a master’s degree in corporate communications
- I’ve slept overnight in an igloo in Finland
- I volunteer at a hospital radio station, entertaining patients and helping their recovery
If you could give one piece of advice to your 16 year old self, what would it be?
If you had to give up, for the rest of your life, chocolate or pizza – which one would it be?
What is at the top of your bucket list?
In your opinion, what is the most important thing about blogging?
Where is your happy place?
In bed meditating.
My best post
4 things millennials won’t understand about Friends is my most viewed post, but 6 times Daddy Pig ruined everything in Peppa Pig season 2 is my favourite.
Questions for my nominees
- What do you think your life will be like in a year? And in ten years?
- What is your proudest achievement?
- Apart from blogging, what are your hobbies?
- What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done? What would you do if you were a little braver?
- What is one thing you want to learn or change in 2018?